Grayscale pics screwing up 86?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Grayscale pics screwing up 86?

Yesterday I got those scrolling 8 grayscale pics off ticalc.org.  Very
impressive.

After I deleted them, strange things started to happen.  For instance,
when I wanted to change my window variables, I would see long, usually
hexadecimal values for xMin, xMax, etc. and then the "ERROR: WINDOW"
message would pop up.  Resetting defaults got rid of this.  The
strangest thing would have to have been the MATH menu being disabled.  I
could not access it at all.  The other menus, if I had tried to access
the MATH menu first, would have a totally black line above them where
the M1, M2, etc menus would be.  Making a selection from the menus while
this black strip was above them would cause the calculator lock up and a
big black screen appears.  Removing the batteries and pressing on, then
replacing them yielded nothing.  Nothing was reset.

I did, of course, do a RESET ALL on the calculator and all was back to
normal.  The only reason I'm blaming this problem on the grayscale pics
is because, well, everything worked fine before them!  :)

I'm just curious, has this happened to anyone else?