ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.1.15 released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.1.15 released

Ever since the incident with Fargo 1.0b12, I have resolved only to release
public betas of Fargo -- no more private betas that can be leaked.

Now I've paid the price. There were some minor problems with the 0.1.14
distribution that I noticed only nine hours after releasing it. So, I've
fixed them and released a bugfix version, 0.1.15.

Note that Fargo is still in beta, and will always be in beta. Everyone who
uses it is a beta tester.

Come to think of it, this situation is a lot like it was with ApplePC.
Right after the first release, I made new releases almost every day. Some
of them had major bugs, which I fixed the next day or even the same day.
And, ApplePC is still in beta (though I haven't developed it for long time).

You may download Fargo 0.1.15 from:

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/fargo.zip
   or
ftp://ftp.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/fargo.zip

---
David Ellsworth
davidell@earthling.net
IRC: eXocomp