From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of Undetermined
origin c/o LISTSERV administrator
Sent:   Wednesday, June 11, 1997 1:19 PM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        TI-83 or 86, can't decide

As a high school student going into Algebra II and Calculus later on.
I am curious as to which calculator is better for my needs, the 83 or
86.  I have been pricing them both and looked upon the different
discussions, but as am yet undecided.  I would appreciate some help in
this decision.  Thanks in advance.