Re: TI 85 Emulator and Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Amandio Rua wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Jun 1997 13:13:20 -0500 Tony Fairbanks <n0rt0n@MIXCOM.COM>
> writes:
> >How do i put downloaded files onto the ti85 emulator without sending
> >stuff  to
> >and from an actual 85?
> >
> Now that's a good question.  I hope that there is someone resolving this.

There is currently no way to do this, however here's how it would be
possible: A 85 program/string could be put directly into the emulator's
binary backup/image file, but the (binary) file allocation table, file
size, etc. would also have to be updated so as not to corrupt the
backup. David Ellsworth has told me this is imminently possible, and
perhaps not too difficult, but nobody has every tried it (as far as I
know.) Anybody who would like to give this a try, please go right ahead.
I think it would be cool.
Jonathan Maier
Music Director, Studio Director, DJ
WREK-Atlanta 91.1                       gt3130a@prism.gatech.edu