Re: TI-92's on sale...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92's on sale...

Get the 86. It will come out in a week or so, so by the time you need
it, early ROM bugs will have been worked out. It should be about $10
over the 85, so about $120, I think. If for no other reason, the 86
has triple the memory capacity of the 85. I plan on getting one in a
month. Try TI's home page for more information: http://www.ti.com .
Look for Product Info then calculators, then Graphing Calcs, then the
86.