Re: TI-92's on sale...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92's on sale...

I saw this earlier today also and I was wondering about it.  I thought
the 92 listed for $199.  I don't really care about RAM number.  I would
buy a 92 except it would cause me some College Board problems :)  I was
wondering what info people had about the 86.  How much will it cost?  I'm
not buying a new calc until the fall.  Should I get an 85 or is the 86
worth the extra money?  I'm taking Calc AB/BC next year and I plan to
keep the calc through undergraduate school (plan to major in Comp Sci).
Any advice?

On Sat, 7 Jun 1997, Krueger wrote:

> I was in a Target store last night and I noticed that they had TI-92's
> on sale
> for $169.  I played with the display model, and found that it's ROM
> version
> was 1.7.  Unfortunately, I want 1.12 (or newer, if it exists) and
> there's no
> way to tell with a sealed calc.  Could Target be blowing 'em out to make
> room for a newer version?
>
> Krueger
>
> --
> + +  +   +    +     +      +       +      +     +    +   +  +
>   If you're looking for rubber stamps and supplies in Tucson,
>   take a look at Libby's Highway Rubbery
>      http://www.earthlink.net/~krueger/index.html

Adam Trilling
adamt@shadow.net                      d023681c@dc.seflin.org

"If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice"  --Rush
"If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything" --John Cougar
Mellencamp?

Follow-Ups: References: