Re: TI-92 Problems (Fargo related?) (help please)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

DULCE97 wrote:
> made sure I got the updated ROM 1.11 version)  Another problem I got was
> the top menu bar (with F1,F2,F3 etc.)dissapeared.  If anyone knows how I
> might fix this problem please reply, either to the newsgroup or to me
> personally at: dulce97@aol.com

I encountered this same problem when I installed fargo on a friends' rom
1.8. The solution was to use the clean back-up on the fargo archive.
something in the backup i made off of the calculator itself was fouling
it up. hope this helps. and shout-outs to bryan rabeler for helping me
fix this problem in the first place.

Jonathan Maier
visit my calc page: http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt3130a/calc.htm
for drugwar, drdavis, graph3d3 and more