Re: TI-92 Problems (Fargo related?) (help please)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 Problems (Fargo related?) (help please)

I also have ROM 1.11 for the 92 and I'm getting all kind of weird
problems.  Like my calculator saying that the system (under the memory
menu) takes up 144356 and that I have -42854 memory free.  Another time it
sat there for two day, I eventually reset it, trying to calculate 2022/60.
 The calculator also sometimes just freezes for no apparent reason.  I do
have Fargo on the calculator and it may be causing the problem.  (Yes I
made sure I got the updated ROM 1.11 version)  Another problem I got was
the top menu bar (with F1,F2,F3 etc.)dissapeared.  If anyone knows how I
might fix this problem please reply, either to the newsgroup or to me
personally at: dulce97@aol.com

Follow-Ups: References: