Re: An open letter to web-browsing TI enthusiasts.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 06:49 PM 5/28/97 -0400, Doug Torrance wrote:
>Bryan Rabeler wrote:
>
>> If you want to
>> offer game/program reviews and columns, thats fine.  But we certainly
>> don't need two file archives.
>
>What would be the point of having reviews of programs that weren't
>available at the same site?

I wouldn't pick on a TICALC.org member (especially a short-tempered
teenager) if I were you.  Bryan Rabeler is 16 years old, and if you get on
his nerves, will most likely remove you from the list.  Since I go to his
school (and happen to be his best friend), I know him pretty darn well.

Signed,
Thomas J. Hruska

|----------------------------------------------------|
|             Shining Light Productions              |
|      "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"     |
|                                                    |
|   C/C++ programs                                   |
|   QBasic programs                                  |
|   JavaScript                                       |
|   TI-Basic                                         |
|   HTML                                             |
| Search for our web site at                         |
| www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504/      |
| We use a dynamic web server for most of our        |
| documents!!!                                       |
| Soon to go to a full JavaScript 1.1 web site!      |

Follow-Ups: References: