Re: An open letter to web-browsing TI enthusiasts.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> If you want to
> offer game/program reviews and columns, thats fine.  But we certainly
> don't need two file archives.

What would be the point of having reviews of programs that weren't
available at the same site?

> And where did Djackal get all his stuff from?  Probably ticalc.org.  I
> (eNdocomp) didn't tell you a thing.  Please stop lying about that.  You
> are right in saying no one "owns" the files, but there is really no
> point in creating two file archives.

Have you ever surfed the web enough to realize that there are many more
TI calculator sites out there, each with its own file archive?  While
some are less expansive than others, why single out one site?

I happen to very much enjoy pointing my web browser to the TI-Files
because of its extensive information and files, and the enthusiasm with
which its creators have put into it.

--
Doug Torrance
torrance@geocities.com