Re: NEWBIE NEEDS HELP WITH PARALLEL LINK

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEWBIE NEEDS HELP WITH PARALLEL LINK

>Today I built a parallel link for my ti85, as per adreas wesfeld's >(sp?)
>directions.  Unfortunately it won't work at all.  I've checked over >the
>cable itself throughly and it is constructed completely correctly (no
>backwards diodes or anything like that). The one thing that could
>make a difference, but i don't think it does, is that i hooked a 1/8"
>plug into a 3/32" adaptor for the calc.  Note i used the 3 conductor
>stereo kind; it is probably exactly the same as the link that comes
>w/the calc. Anyone know what could be the problem before i samash it
>into a million little pieces.

Have you used an ohm meter to test whether the three different sections of the
stereo plug match up with three wires on the other end?

Nick Roth

If you need a PC to TI link made for you, or you know somebody that needs one,
email an order to TechWorld@mail.org

Or visit our web page:http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/2846/