NEW ADVANNCEMENTS IN THE TI-82/83 GLICH

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEW ADVANNCEMENTS IN THE TI-82/83 GLICH

I have been messing around with the glich that was found a couple of
weeks ago on the ti-82 on my ti-83 and it works just as well.  I have
found a way out of the Glich and things that you can do while in the
Glich.  First of all to make a program to run the glich you don't need
the 7 blank spaces at the top of the program, you don't have to use the
Q after the prompt, and even input (any letter) works.  You don't have
to go into math and you don't turn your calculator off, you just hit on
to break the program then select :QUIT.  While your calc is off you will
see weird symbols and stuff when you press 2nd up.  You can still go
into any menu and then hit 2nd up and you will be in the menu.  I don't
know how but i got into a wierd situation that I can't explain.  While
in the glich I had my entire screen blink black and then white again
very fast and then one line would randomly go across my screen and I
couldn't get out.  Another thing that I did to one of my friends (by
Accident) was put him in the glich and then hit a random amount of
buttons and it showed what looked like the entire set of commands very
fast across the entire screen.  IT WAS WIERD.
Finally, there is a way that I figured out how to get out of the glich
and that is when the calc is off and in the glich press [2nd] [MEM] then
[2nd] up.  You will see the memory screen. Go to reset and reset your
defaults.  This should get you out.
If anyone found any other neat things or has any questions, e-mail me
personally at weston@snet.net
                                                Weston Cronkite