Re: One Page is Enough

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: One Page is Enough

What are these features?  I tend to agree that TI-Files is sort of
useless, but if you can give me good reason to keep coming back, I would.
 But as it is, TI-Files is updated less regularly than ticalc, and the
information is just as stale.  I want a site that has more than just
files, but information, links, etc.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.