Re: One page should be enough.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: One page should be enough.

TiCalc does have everything, but people will always have little knock-off
pages.  I have one, but only because I am a developer and need to be able
to update information and everything quickly.  I think it is pointless to
make another archive of files.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.