Re: Returned mail: User unknown

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Returned mail: User unknown

We have just released Ash, some programs written for ash and some
text files about the ti82. all the info can be found at my homepage
(http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c958362/ash/)

Ash veions 1.0 is a Zshell like Zshell, and it supports APD and contrast
change. Currently it only runs on rom version 19.

On the page there are also some programs availble for ash this includes:

An interrupt test program which also includes information about writing
interrupt rutines your self.

A greyscale program (uses interrupts)

And a ti82 version of Tim FitzRandolphs game Weave 1.4

Besides that you can find the source for all the programs and a
greyscale "libary" which support both 4 and 8 shades of grey.

You can also find text files on the ti82.

 82-RAM    : list locations i the 82 rom
 82-ROM    : lists a lot of functions found in the rom
 82-PORTS  : explains how the ports are used
 82-VAR    : varius info on the ti82

Other programs/games will be added later. On of the games that will be
added later is a ti82 version of mel tsais Colomns.

--

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk