Re: speed

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: speed

> I've read somewhere that an '81 has 4 mhz processor and the '92 has a
> 10
> mhz 86k processor.  Then why on Earth does the '81 do a standard
> 1-1000
> loop in 7.5 secs and the '92 needs 15???
>
> (the prog looks like this: 0->x; lbl a; x+1->x; if x<1000 goto a; end
> program.)

   I am just interested: how do the other calcs from the ti family
measure up with REAL performance (not cpu speed)?  Would people who have
the other calcs (82,83,85,86) post their results from programs such as
the one above?  Also, Just for fun, how fast do the assembly progs
(zshell, fargo) run similar loops?

Oleg.

Follow-Ups: References: