Re: ! PSYCHIC SAMPLES LINE----TRY-IT-TOLL-FREE!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sun, 22 Jun 1997, News SWBELL wrote:

> This is not a psychic channel, if you send one more message in this newsgroup you will get a nice cancelation notice from you service provider

Good luck. These people have jumped around from ISP to ISP, repeatedly
spamming a bunch of newsgroups. I've complained a few times, and that
seems to get them off their current ISP, but they then move to another ISP
and start spamming all over again...

Nick Zitzmann                             No WWW page at this time.
(Resident Macintosh Tweaker)
                                          "Wow! Neat trick. Sure glad you
                                           were backed up..."
                                            - Peter Stoller