Re: TI-85 : conversion of .85l files to ASCII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Frank Bockhorst wrote:

> Help !
>
> I'm searching a program to convert list-files of the TI-85 into
> ASCII-Format in order to use it with e.g. Microsoft Excel...
> I know the link-program by TI can do it, put I'm not using the
> serial port to link the computer and the calculator, and it's a bit
> annoying working with several progams only to convert one file.
> So can anyone help me ?
>
> Thanx in advance,
> Andy

There's also a DOS program availabe at ticalc.org and the TI-Files named
ascii85p.exe that converts files to ascii format.

Here's the urls:
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/dos/ascii85p.exe
http://www.inlink.com/~dafek/ti-files/archive/util/ascii85p.exe

I don't see what's wrong with using several progs to do something.  I do
it all the time when working with files for my 82.  But I guess it's
just personal preference...

--
Doug Torrance
torrance@geocities.com