Re: speed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: speed

n X t wrote:

> >> end
>
> ok on the ti85 it's a little different. here is this what you type out??
>
> :0->x
> :Lbl A
> :x+1->x
> :If x<100
> :Goto A
> :Stop

i did the same progam with my calc witch is missing C9 in around a half
a sec the best i could time.

> (i changed END to STOP because if i put END it gives an error)
>
> my TI85 is ROM 10.0 i say this because another ti85 user said his results
> was 23 seconds..
>
> if this is Correct then on MY TI85 it takes 14 seconds
>
> :For(x,0,1000)                         <-- someone wrote that with the 0
> :End
>
> gives me   2 seconds

did this one in 1 sec

> :For(x,1,1000)                         <-- someone wrote that with the 1
> :End
>
> gives me 2 seconds also

this one is about the same

> ---
> -nXt
>    nxt@geocities.com   http://nxt.home.ml.org            <-- Web Page

:for(x,0,10000)
:end

this take about 10 secs

also

n X t wrote:

> >For(X,1,400)
> >Disp X
> >End
>
> >Calc      Time        Rom     Mem Free
> >-----------------------------------------------------
> TI-85      11secs.    10.0      28196
> ---
> -nXt
>    nxt@geocities.com   http://nxt.home.ml.org            <-- Web Page

Mine did it in 4 secs. 25839 free

i think i have rom 8.0 i have a older TI-85 calc the bateries are low
and the screen is dim, probally why it is renning slow tonight

another test took 47.5 secs try it for your self

:-63 -> xmin
:63 -> xmax
:0 -> xscl
:-31 -> ymin
:31 -> ymax
:0 -> yscl
:rectgc
:axesoff
:cldrw
:for(x,-63,63)
:for(y,-31,31)
:pton(x,y)
:end
:end
:disp "Done"

I did not time it but i raced it against another calc one day it beat by
around 4 to 5 times faster

Follow-Ups: References: