Re: ASM SHELLS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ASM SHELLS

I totaly agree. What is the point of an ASM shell if the calculator
already has built in assembply language support.  On the 85 and 92, it is
necessary because the rom needs to be hacked becuase assembley support is
not implemented my TI.  But on the 83 and 86 it is built in, and yet
people write programs to run assembly language games, and the shell takes
up 10k.  Thats 10k wasted on stupid code that is usless.  Of course it is
the programers choice to write it, but I just don't see the point.  Thanks
for you time.

                           MrLocke