Re: I DIDN'T DO THIS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I DIDN'T DO THIS

First of all, I'm completely sick of this overblown profanity topic.
This is the last time I will respond to it.

Secondly, I am more than familiar with all the neat mail hacks you can
perform on virtually any UNIX system (sending modified mail to port 25 of
the server, Sendmail, etc., etc.).  I simply don't believe him.

Are you looking for recognition of your superior UNIX hacking skills or
what?  Why are you defending this jerk?

On Tue, 17 Jun 1997, Mislav Bilobrk wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jun 1997, jeffrey steven bunds wrote:
>
> > Ahem . . . . Sure pal.
>
> Do you think it is hard do do something like that?
> Would you like a message from alien@earth.base.com? Just say so if you do!!
> BTW, this is CALC-TI list, not who-is-what-and-what-he-has-done! If you
> don't like it - don't read it!
>
> > On Sun, 15 Jun 1997, Samir Shah wrote:
> >
> > > Attention everyone, my stupid friend(not anymore) has some program that
> > > can change the sender e-mail address.  He did this to piss me off!!!!

Follow-Ups: References: