||||| TI-92+Sound+Speech! ? |||||

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

||||| TI-92+Sound+Speech! ? |||||

I have several questions about my ti 92
first,
My calculator's version is 1.11  Is a calculator with version 1.4 older
than mine (For example there was win3.1 then win 3.11)

second,
I Got sound to work on my ti92 by buying 3.5mm-2.5mm converter at radio
shack fOr $3.00US and $1.00 pair of headphones. I cut headphones ground
wire (NOT red or White) and I am wondering if in any way it will damage
my calculator. After plugging in headphones, one column on my calculator's
screen about 2mm wide vanished. I reset the calculator and it is still
vanished. DOes any1 else experience with same problem and how can i fix it?
And will sound on ti-92 damage my cxalculator port/batteries/or
calculator itself?