Re: need info on the TI-82 file formats - *.82L & *.82M

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: need info on the TI-82 file formats - *.82L & *.82M

http://www.ticalc.org/ has text files covering all the *.85? formats and
some 92 formats as well.  It's in the text information files section.

At 01:05 PM 7/26/97 GMT, Megson wrote:
>Craig Skipsey <skipseyc@ocean.com.au> wrote in article
><33d2f745.5719540@news.ocean.com.au>...
>> myself and another teacher at school want to make a program that will
>> convert from list and matrix ti-82 files (82L and 82M) to a
>> spreadsheet program ie. excel.  I've looked at the files in hex and
>> ascii and i can't work it out.  if anyone knows where i can find or
>> has information about the formats of these files, then any help would
>> be much appreciated! :)
>>
>> seeya
>>
>> craig
>> skipseyc@ocean.com.au
>
>On the subject of file formats, I would appreciate any info about any of
>the .85* formats.
>                Thanks
>--
>Reply to: martin DOT megson AT virgin DOT net

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@geocities.com>
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/8210/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...