Re: copyright

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: copyright

Jeff Tyrrill wrote:

> With the ROM image, you essentially have the calculator because you
> can run it
> on an emulator. That is one reason TI would definitely mind if the ROM
> is
> being distributed; the other is just that they want to protect their
> copyright.

And if you would please explain to me: what need do I have for an
emulator of a TI calc on a _PC_ if there are tons of much better math
(and game) software for it.  Isn't PORTABILITY the main point of
calculators?  You can't (and don't want to) haul a PC with an emulator
to your calculus (or intro to algebra, for that matter) class, do you?

Oleg.

Follow-Ups: References: