Re: TI-81--Is this it?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-81--Is this it?

if you can afford, I like the ti-92.  I only bought it because my calc ii
teacher said I needed something, and recomended the 92.  It was a *lot*
of money, but it kicks.  As far as I can figure, it turns the whole
notion of taking lots of work into a test of penmanship, because it works
with symbols, not numbers.  of course, there are plenty of symbols it
can't handle well, but they're pretty advanced.  if your teacher bans the
92, maybe get two calcs.

only danger is don't forget how to do your basic calculus integration
tricks, and limits too.

it's also *easy* to program because of qwerty keyboard.

Jesse.Samuels@asu.edu