Re: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

Even though I would tend to favor Ti-files I agree that something as biased
as that quote shouldn't be in a game's documentation.  If you want to
advertise your site go ahead, but don't bash other.