Re: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Joseph Gaffney wrote:

> Sorry Allah, but I would have to DISagree (sorry for the absence of
> three
> letters last time, I'm an idiot =) )with you.  In the documentation of
> game, an author basically is able to give his opinion about many
> things,
> and how he wants his program to be known.  The fact is, you do use his
>
> software often, after all, can you name one ASM game for the 86 that
> wasn't
> written by Bill?  If you don't like his opinion, don't use his
> software.

Sure, the author can say whatever he wants.  I just wanted to say that I
felt what Bill Nagel said was very inappropriate.  There are only three
86 assembly games out, and yes they are all written by Bill Nagel.  They
are actually ports of 83 assembly games, so they aren't really anything
new.

--
Bryan Rabeler
brabeler@ticalc.org