Re: Best TI?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Best TI?

Hum, Inwoo Kim might think he is a wiz, but doesn't know all that much as
seen though the rather, hum, very obvious questions he frequently asked.

To Inwoo Kim -

    You might want to proofread your posts. Links you provide are
incorrect, questions you ask had been answered twice already in previous
posts, and you often quote or say things about people that is simply
incorrect.
--
-R.Zwitserloot@BTInternet.com

Inwoo Kim <ti92@JUNO.COM> wrote in article