Re: I Am Very Sorry!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I Am Very Sorry!!!

Damn Yankee wrote:

> I would like to apologise to this newsgroup and everyone who reads this
newsgroup!!! I promise never to post or send spam to this or any other
newsgroup that does not pertain to my posting!!! Please accept my humble
apology and again I will never post spam here again!!! Thank You!!!

I don't know about you guys, but this has been the first person I've
seen to apologize for the spam they've sent.  GOOD WORK!

--
UNCLE Agent11
paulhc@usa.net