Re: Ti85/86 or Hp48g(x)...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti85/86 or Hp48g(x)...

On Thu, 10 Jul 1997, Mark G Malley wrote:

> This is a list dealing with questions about TI calcs, not your opinion on
> HP calcs...keep it private.

This is a list dealing with questions about TI calcs, not HP calcs, and
certainly not your opinion on what is appropriate content for submissions
to the list.  I'll continue to voice my opinion on anything I please as
long as the United States Constitution ensures that I can.

        Jeff Bunds
        bunds@students.uiuc.edu