Re: Okay, how's this

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Okay, how's this

On Wed, Jul 9, 1997 6:52 PM, Thomas J. Hruska

<mailto:thruska@TIR.COM>
wrote:
> Everyone keeps complaining about how awful my signature file looks.  So
> here is a new one.  Tell me what you think of it, now that it is short
and
> to the point.

> -
> | Thomas J. Hruska                          Shining Light Productions
> | thruska@tir.com                   "Meeting the needs of fellow
> programmers" |
> | shinelight@geocities.com
> | http://shinelight.home.ml.org
> | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504

> -

Looks like it needs to be reformatted.

BTW, I didn't have a problem with the old signature. Then again, I haven't
used my 1,000 line long signature to post a message to this list yet...
<8*)

Nick Zitzmann                             No WWW page at this time.
(Resident Macintosh Tweaker)
                                          Windows 95:
                                          From the people who brought you
                                            EDLIN!