Re: ! TROUBLE WITH LOVE? TRY A PSYCHIC FREE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ! TROUBLE WITH LOVE? TRY A PSYCHIC FREE

On Wed, Jul 9, 1997 4:35 PM, Thomas J. Hruska <mailto:thruska@TIR.COM>
wrote:
> Would somebody get this %$^&&*(&$^!@#%!#$*&*( person off TI-CALC?

I wish we could. Those psychics won't stop for anything. They continually
post spam messages in other newsgroups as well... Moreover, they seem to be
jumping from provider to provider, using different news servers... I can't
think of a way to stop them...

Oh, well. Has anyone else noticed that it's been a lot quieter in here
since Richard Bowman stopped posting? <8*)

Nick Zitzmann                             No WWW page at this time.
(Resident Macintosh Tweaker)
                                          Windows 95:
                                          From the people who brought you
                                            EDLIN!