Re: TI-Graph Linke

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-Graph Linke

The only place I've been able to find one is from Staples.  They have a Web
site, but if you can't go to the storefront (which I recommend with them)
make sure you take advantage of the fact that they charge $15US shipping on
orders less than $50US.

Think about it.  If you're going to buy from them, You'll spend about $35US.
Add in the Shipping charges, and it's $50US.  So, just order another $15US
worth of stuff, and you're getting it for free (sort of).

Then, download the software from TI's website, and you're set to go.  If you
don't have web access, ask someone to email it to you.  (be warned, it's a
fairly large program)

BTW, . . .  "Mates" ?  Are you not from around here?  (not a hostile
question.  Just curious)

xizar