Re: About Ti-92 ROM DUMP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: About Ti-92 ROM DUMP

>Krilim wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know the way to dump my TI-92 rom using FARGO shell?
Which ones
>> are the settings for W95-Hyperterminal? I mean, the transfer
protocols and
>> all that stuff... Please, e-mail me the answer.
>> --
>>  krilim@arrakis.es
>>  http://www.arrakis.es/~krilim
>>
>>  Risk is our business (James T. Kirk - "The Guardian of Forever")
Okay. First, plug the graphlink (not homemade) into your serial port.
Put fargo, the standard libraries, and romdump2.92p on the calc. Then,
open up hyperterminal. enter in whatever name and click ok. then, under
connect with, select Direct To COM1 (or com2, whatever) and press ok.
Make sure the speed is set to 9600 and press ok again. Under transfer,
choose capture text and enter in a filenam3e, and press ok. Now run
ROMDUMP2 on the calc. After it finishes(about 20 mins to an hour) close
hyperterminal, and use the program ROMCONV supplied with fargo. that's
it!