Using ZShell progs with ASE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Using ZShell progs with ASE

First off, I'm using a Macintosh PB3400c and TI's beta version of the
graph-link software for the TI-86.  So, either of those reasons could be
the problem.

Ok, I have a TI-86 running ASE, and I want to be able to use ZShell
progs.  However, whenever I transfer the string to my calc, the
graph-link software says that it is transfering it (but I bet it's not),
and when I look on my calc. the string's not there.

I do have access to a PC, so any information will be helpful.

I am not on the mailing-list yet (but I will check the USENET posts), so
please email me if you can.

Thanks,
Taylor Gillespie
wgill00@uky.campus.mci.net