oooh kay, 183 sounds for the TI-83, great.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

oooh kay, 183 sounds for the TI-83, great.

183 sounds for the TI-83... okay. Great, so I downloaded the mega 97 kb
zip file, and to my amazement, there is a few sound files OVER the
calculator limit... Uh huh... And that person plans to release calczip
for the ti83 to compress these files? (last sentence immense sarcasm)
The biggest one, Beatles 48 kb! LOL! LOL! Maybe this guy has some nice
ram expander for the 83.

Hmm i haven't even tried a few of them, I've already heard the sound of
a TI-83 and TI-86 (that Dsound86 thing just makes me feel like I'm in a
trance. d:) Suffice to say, I think Atari 2600 sounds are better... d:)
I dunno, maybe sounds are that important, but when I was playing ZeldaII
on my friends 83, it reminded me of the original nintendo game, The
Legend Of Zelda (gosh it's old! d:) and the theme song.

to asm86 programmers: Keep those games (er those wonderfully nice
educational programs coming.)

d:)

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI-86=- d:)-