Re: Here it is! HAL-IC!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Here it is! HAL-IC!

> HAL-IC is a great idea...but one I have one question:  Did you steal the
> ideas from Prototype Alpha (my own similar ideas designed WAY before you
> even began work on HAL-IC...just not put into source) or did you come up
> with them without any knowledge that Prototype Alpha even existed?  I'm
> asking this since this is/was my next project after SQRXZ 82 is completed.

I have never heard of Prototype Alpha. The idea for HAL-IC even preceeded
HAL (almost a year and a half now). It was decided that it would be nearly
impossible (the TI-86 wasn't even announced until a year later), so it was
decided that we would write one for the computer. Now that we have the
written it once and have the 86, HAL-IC will be not only feasible, but
likely.

Prototype Alpha sounds interesting. Can you send more information?