Re: Scott Loge <scottyl@HOTMAIL.COM>: Fwd: POEM...ITS DEEP....]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Scott Loge <scottyl@HOTMAIL.COM>: Fwd: POEM...ITS DEEP....]

I really have a question for you - what the hell is wrong with you?  You
are on this list, flame people who know more about the calc than you (ie:
me), and post useless and un-calc related things!  Don't EVER do something
like that again - it's rude; I'm on this list for calculator stuff, not
shitty poetry that anyone with friends and a email account has gotten at
least 20 times.  Next time (and any times after that) please think before
you post.

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...

Follow-Ups: References: