Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 11:12 PM 8/29/97 -0400, you wrote:
>You did not say "if" anywhere in your original message, in fact, THIS is
>the FIRST time you said it.  I do not think that ASM is useless for
>everything, I think it is useless for math.

What do you think TI used to program the math stuff into all the TI
graphing calculators?  Machine code?!  I think they used ASM just like we
use it to program games.  ASM can be used for a variety of
applications...not just games.  So you can now stop flaming TI who, without
their genius, you wouldn't be able to flame, since we wouldn't have any of
their calcs because they wouldn't know ASM to program math stuff into them.

BTW, If you ever figure out that last sentence, let me know because I'm
still trying to understand it myself...and I wrote it :)

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Follow-Ups: References: