Re: Trying to understand HAL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Trying to understand HAL

On Sun, 10 Aug 1997 18:21:05 -0400, e e <bike17@JUNO.COM> wrote: a lot
of hooiey.

Just a note to all subscribed via the listserv, i use the newsgroup,
and every post of e e (actually, every reply)  is sent to my mailbox
as well. e e klos, before flaming everything in sight, please learn
about listservs and about what you are flaming before doing so. In
case you haven't noticed, the idea is to reply just to the listserv,
so that your mail get's broadcast to all others. hitting reply to all
will send it to everybody, and the listserv, which AGAIN sends it to
everybody. I don't exactly know what you are doing, but it's wasting
bandwidth and it's filling me mailbox.