ASH <-> OShell-82 <-> ZSHELL (Info.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ASH <-> OShell-82 <-> ZSHELL (Info.)

Right after I finish SQRXZ and release the ASH <-> OShell-82 <-> OS-82
Development Kit v1.1, I will start work on adding one more shell...ZSHELL.
However, to start this project, I will need several things:

1)  The latest version of ZSHELL.
2)  All the USEFUL information on the 85 that is out there (I already know
ASM...so I don't need that type of info).
3)  Somebody who is willing to either loan me their 85 or be available to
download test programs and run them at least 12 hrs. a day.  If you loan me
your 85, it will probably come back to you in better shape than I received
it (my 82 is close to mint condition and I've had it for about 4 years).
4)  I need all the compiling tools that are used to make an ASM 85 program.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org