Re: A82 Web Sites: Remove Pong 1.3 <OShell082>

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82 Web Sites: Remove Pong 1.3 <OShell082>

> I'm sorry to say that the ASH version is EXACTLY the same as the
>OShell-82
> version (downloaded the latest version from TI-CALC.org).  I even
> downloaded the latest version of the source (v1.3 minor bug fix) to
>my
> machine and re-compiled it.  It's the exact same thing no matter what
>I do
> (even if its for ASH).  If you don't like it, then re-write your
>source
> code so that it does work.

That's not the point.  The point is- if it is his program, then he has a
right to request it be taken off.   I hope I don't see you requesting
that one of your programs be kept in one place, because I will be one of
the first to distribute it all over the net, because you seem to think
that it is perfectly ok.

Eric E. Klos   Mt. Clemens MI  R/C's, HO slots, mountain bikes,
computers, beginning Go-Kart project
WANTED:Go-karts complete or parts
FOR SALE:486 color laptop