Re: HAL and America OnLine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HAL and America OnLine

> ok, I talked with the guy and tried to get him on a different server, but
it
> seems us AOLamers are banned from many servers, among other things.
> I, on the other hand, can get on Emory, MCS, Sprynet, and a whole lot
others,
> but Aardvark can't.
> Does this clear anything up?

Even more importantly, Retupmoc7 (creator of HAL), couldn't get on with his
company name, EggplFarms. He was logged on as a guest on mine, but gave that
up. It didn't work either. It took us about an hour to get on the internet at
all (not busy signals, the errors were jumbles of random characters). And for
the past week, my internet browser (the one embedded in AOL) was broken (due
to a bug they haven't solved yet). AOL had to send me anoter copy which
turned out to be a 1 hour download. The bad thing is, this is the THIRD time
it's happened. And the sound STILL doesn't work (it used to).

Other than that and the busy signals, AOL has been the perfect online
service. :-)