Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fargo

        I think Fargo will be a combination of both games and helpful mathematical
programs.  Most things, I know, load extremely quickly.  I already know
many useful programs are already in beta form for Fargo.  F-Tris is a very
fast moving Tetris game and the TI-92 is held up and down.  F-Term is
included, a ROM dump to the link port (raw and ASCII), sprite test, and an
I/O Port Viewer.  Has anyone already have any ideas for some programs for
Fargo.  I don't know the assembly code, but I would really like to read
your suggestions.  Thanks.

                                Sincerely,
                                        Ryan Williams (rwilli@jorsm.com)