Re: DOOM ][ for the 82/83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DOOM ][ for the 82/83

On Sat, 21 Sep 1996 06:22:30 GMT, mao@wuchem.wustl.edu (Dean Mao)
wrote:

>On 20 Sep 1996 00:34:23 -0400, warren561@aol.com (Warren561) wrote:
>
>>Get Doom ][ for your 82/83!!!
>>Only from ACME Software
>
>Personally, I think I like dinosoft's STARGATE game a bit better....

I believe anyone can get the stargate game off the Mhisti homepage.  I
don't maintain this page so don't email me if there are any problems.
I don't remember where the homepage is, so don't email me about it.
Just try to find the Mac-pac or Ibm-pac.  I believe Ti-Mag once
reviewed it so you might find it at their hompage...

| "You can pick your friends, and  | (   \ (  \/  )   mao@wuchem.wustl.edu |
|  you can pick your nose; but you |  ) ) ) )    (                         |
|  can't pick your friend's nose." | (___/ (_/\/\_)       (Dean Mao)       |