Re: Program for grades...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Program for grades...

I am working on a ti-83..but I guess it is the same as an 82.

Thanks for the change...But Instead of using input, I used prompt and It
kind of worked.(I still can't store and change the variables everytime I
enter a new grade)But this is sufficient for me.  I prompted
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J ...that's 10...10 grades...
then, I did A*100->A because I input the grades as 19/20 or 15/15 then it
will calculate my percentage...Then I added up all the variables and
divided them by 10 so I could get my average.  Then I asked if you wanted
to calculate more...The I just used the goto command.

I could 1st store my grades in the lists...(STAT...edit...)then when I
have ten grades...I could calculate them. and store it..
Well, thanks for the suggestions..

Sincerely,
Alfred
ALFY@juno.com