Re: TI-85 vs. TI-82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 vs. TI-82

Definitely go with the 85. I'm rather surprised that your school requires
the use of a graphing calculator in Algebra II. Not to be offensive or
anything, but in my school I'm in Honors Algebra III and we don't really
require the use of one as yet. They are wonderful things though. Small fee
means < $50? Definitely. But I've used both, and I have to admit that the
85 has a completely different interface and takes some getting used to.
Make sure you get the manual like the other guys says. Absolutely.

Mark Roaquin
Hunter High School Junior (New York City)
TI-83