Re: Program for grades...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Program for grades...

If it's for the 82 then write a program like this, it will store the
grades as long as you don't use that variable in any other program
because it will change the value:
Input A
Input B
A+P->P
B+T->T
(P/T)*100->C
Fix 0
Disp C,"        Percent"
Stop
  You must make sure nothing is stored in P or T the first time you run
the program. the first input is for your grade. If it goes by percent
then put in your percent. If it goes by points then enter the amount of
points. The second is for the total possible. So if it is by percent then
you put in 100. If it is by points then put in the possible amounts of
points on the assignment or whatever. Any questions write back!!
                         Matt