Re: Assembly programs on the TI83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Assembly programs on the TI83

At 08:59 PM 9/19/96 -0400, Scott Yellig wrote:
>Ok, the TI85 uses the same processor as the 83, correct? So, I was
>wondering the possibility of running zshell/other asm programs under the 83?
>How hard would this be to do... if even possible?

Definetly not possible.  Their screen sizes are different, and the screen
is accessed differently.
                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home

          You have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up!