Re: Graph-link cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Graph-link cable

>and secondly, what makes the TI Graph-Link cable so expensive?  what
>kind of special parts does it use, is it gold wire, is it assembled by a
>crack team of rocket scientists, etc?  or are they trying to charge for
>the software that we can get for free off the net?

It's because if you want it, you have to buy it from them, so they can
charge what they want for it.  Also, it has the best compatibility
(It should...) to make people want it.
                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home

          You have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up!